Wednesday, October 16, 2019 فارسی
Faculty members of ASMERC are involved in some international activities such as:
- Preparation of a report to submit to United Nations Framework Convention of Climate Change (UNFCCC)of Global Climate Observing System in I.R. of Iran.
- Members of Joint Scientific Committee (JSC) of United Nations.
- Chairman of agricultural meteorology working group of Regional Association II (RA II) of World Meteorological Organization (WMO).
- Members of expert team on the rescue preservation and digitization of climate records of Commission for Climatology (CCL).
- Raporteurs of RA II working groups of:
- Weather Modification
- Climate Data Management including Data Resure
- Education and Training
- Members of Intergovermental Panel on climate Change (IPCC).
- Members of Commission of Sustainable Development of United Nations (CSD).
- Members of Coordinating Committee on Hydrometeorology and pollution Monitoring of the Caspian Sea (CASPCOM)